View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 12:04 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadan View Post
Vitacci doesn't list power specs for the bike, but as long as the sprocket combination is capable, it isn't unrealistic for a 150 single on a small bike to be able to hit 65-70mph maxed out. If said bike can do so out of the box is a different question. They list the top speed as 50mph, so what the limiting factor there is hard to say. The Lifan KP Mini (150cc grom clone) can reach those speeds, so using that as an analog it is possible. Wanting an automatic/semi-auto is going to be a very limiting factor in bike choices. While I won't try to convince you to learn a manual, I would say that it would be worth learning at some point in the future once you are comfortable with riding. Good luck!
Thanks, I know that modding is a big part of this community. I haven't seen anything available for the Rocket specifically though. I'm more of a "bolt on" kind of guy so that's why I was looking for something with more displacement. Does anyone know if the Rocket shares components from other bikes so I could use those aftermarket parts like a better carb, exhaust, bigger bore etc.?