View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 01:02 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
The only issue I see getting one is that they are somewhat rare. Dealers don't generally stock them, so if they have to order one, they will expect MSRP.
Indeed. Of all the China Bikes I've owned, the Qingqi (Qlink XP200) product is by far, superior regarding quality of build. I like the quality of Q better than the TT250, X-moto or Hensims I've owned. The bike has been flawless since 2009.

Hell, even my RX3's. I've adjusted Q's valves twice in 10 years just out of maintenance. It fires right up without fail, like any Japanese bike I've owned. I just sold the TT250 last month and the white RX3 this evening. Q will never be on the chopping block. My "go to" little get-around.

You don't compare the SSR XF250 to the Hawk or Bashan or Tao Tao. You compare it to the Suzuki DR200 and what you get for the money.

No need to upgrade a bunch of stuff. Mine's stock with the exception of the FMF exhaust. Just ride it other than stuff like tires, tubes and fuel line and filter change.

That video earlier was a joke. Typical Japanese snobbery. Yes, Q will wheelie, if you know how to ride one. Hell, I used to wheelie my CT70 for as long as the rode allowed when I was a kid. It's not the bike, its the rider.

I would not think twice about buying an SSR XF250.....and no, I've never had plastic parts fall or vibrate off Q. What an asshat.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350