View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 10:23 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonorrheaHD View Post
Hi, as the title says, I just got a new apollo db36. I love it, it looks awesome! However, I got everything together - Wheels, Suspension, Handlebars, Brakes - then I get no start. Today I went through changing the oil, I have fuel, I have air, and I have spark. Electronics checkout, I started in Neutral with the clutch pulled, killswitch off, key on, kickstand up. Nothing. Battery almost drained on me and I don't really want to kill the starter on a new bike.

Any suggestions besides the basics, if you can think of it, I've tried it - the only thing I could think was I initially flooded the engine with too much choke, air filters were a tad bit wet - I used carb and choke to see if that would help but nothin. My plan tonight was to let it sit and charge the battery up. Hopefully tomorrow it will start up.

And I tried kickstarting, no cigar.

Any ideas are appreciated!
Welcome here!!!! Congrats on your purchase!! Others will chime in....but is your choke off? Sometimes some of the simplest things get us. I would double check your electrical connections, and if the kickstand has the switch, double check to see if it is working, that switch is troublesome and has given members lots of grief. And the valves need to be adjusted, and or checked.

Sometimes a good Cuban cigar is better. LOL Keep it lite and don't get frustrated ok
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".