View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 02:40 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 View Post
Nice looking bike Jeff. Got one I can test out? Well I can see you guys didn't run this past the chinarider's approval board before ordering. lol A nice digital cluster would be the icing on the cake. Don't worry, we know how to fix that.
Well I'm going to try to make a few changes on the spring shipment. We'll see what is available for improvements. Cluster is one thing I'll be checking on. To be honest, the only input I personally had on this shipment was the color choices and the skinny turn signals(by the way these look pretty cool on a brozz). I knew the owner asked about inverted forks and Bashan shot that down. This bike as you see it actually costs more than a Brozz already. Mainly for 2 reasons---wheel cost and that it comes 95% assembled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhule View Post
Same frame design as the 2013/2014 models?!?

Please be sure you get some spare parts for the "WILL"... I've been looking for things like the plastics, headlight assembly, and (upgraded) swing arm parts for a while now... and depending on the exhaust... if it looks like the one in the pic I might need one of those to "test out" as well

Our "new, in crate from Roketa" 2014 MotoMax (aka "WILL") 200 arrived with plenty of damage that the drop shipper/ass-embler refused to do anything about... but everyone here knows that long winded story by now
Yes we have parts coming in with this shipment. Hopefully the plastics you need are black or orange though....I am not familiar with previous MotoMaxes. Hopefully I can continue to develop this one. Like the Brozz, we are the only importer of it for the USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
This is great news! Add one more bike to the mix!! Okay, just nitpicking...I would have preferred a rear rack like my old TMEC 200 Enduro. TMECs came with either 21/18 knobby DOT tires or 17/17 street tires. It had a similar look to the MotoMax, too; but it came with a rack, lol.
We are asking Bashan if we what other larger wheels will fit for the guys that want both on road/off road sets. I'm hoping the Brozz wheels are a direct fit. I assume the rear one is. Not sure on the fronts.

Email: jeffreyp@peacesports.com
Phone: 770-662-1898 x107

Facebook: "Peace Sports"
IG: Peace_Sports_Atlanta
Youtube: "Peace Industry Group"