Thread: “Fake news”
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 09:13 PM   #2

Ask him for his mailing address and i'll send him my old ones that degraded due to ethanol., I got my 2018 Gen2 Vader from Venom Motorsports.

I guess the engine mounting bolts shearing is "fake news" too according to the Dealers, but yet you can literally go back 2 entire years on this Board and see about 300 different threads about it ., from back then right up to now.

It's entirely possible I got a bad batch of line ,the Chinese are notorious for using whatever they can get cheap and so the quality can vary wildly on any number of items they use, from the grease to the rubber lines to the shock/fork oil and engine oil depending on who they got it from that day , week, or month.

So, i always recommend that they be changed ,it's less than 5$ and can avoid all kinds of potential nightmares ,and you can even find it on EBay in trick transparent colors that match your bikes color scheme .,and silicone based fuel line is good for damn near any fuel no matter how corrosive.,right up to alcohol and nitro and it wont dry rot and/or crack .
2020 Orion RXB250L