View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 08:48 PM   #20

Experience

Well here is a post from a new member with low post count!! I just joined and I just ordered a Chinese bike. After searchin a lot of dealers, including one in my area, I ordered a bike from TX powersports last night. The local dealer here is horrible, and they do not stock much. I placed my order and used Affirm financing. I wanted to check both of these places out. Good or bad. The TX website took me to Affirm where I was approved, picked my payment option, and then it went to a weird page that said something about malfunction. So I tried again. Same thing happened. So I tried on another computer and after I picked my payment option, it said thank you, and sent me back to TX site. So the qwirk there was with Affirm apparently. I sent Affirm a message so that I would not get 3 bikes. Also sent one to TX. The order was confirmed at TX and listed now. Today I have received no reply from Affirm, so I went to the website and see they have the purchase listed. But thumbs down for no communication from Affirm. I had a email from TX right away this morning confirming I only had 1 order. They also had me confirm my color choice. I then received a phone call from them that my color was going to ship right away today. So that's where I am right now. So far so good with TX, Affirm gets a thumbs down for no communication. I will be posting as this process goes along. I am interested in how this all plays out. I am from Wisconsin by the way. Really had to read a lot about these Chinese bikes, and depending how this works out, I might get a better one in the spring. Lots of negative stuff out there. I have no connection to anyone. Just interested in how the experience goes, and I thought I would share.