View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 11:09 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDAN2019 View Post
Then how come the manual has separate intervals for both the engine and transmission. Every 1000 km for the engine and every 2000 kms for the transmission? I will keep asking the same questions if it means keeping my bike from getting destroyed. Maybe I'll just drive a car instead if the motorcycle community can't be bothered to answer rookie questions. If you have a problem with that then get an administrator to ban me. ��
Chinese bikes/atvs often have worthless manuals that are filled with misinformation that may not be relevant to your model.

Your bike has a horizontal 4-stroke air-cooled engine just like many others. It only uses oil from one location for all lubrication of the motor (like you were told).

Save your money on oil and just buy the least expensive 10w-40 '4-STROKE' oil you can find (I use Valvoline). Change the oil often and your motor will last a long time.

If you are not a mechanically minded person then expect to have trouble with your China bike as they require more maintenance than a typical Japanese bike.