View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 06:03 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by landshark View Post
Thanks Bro! There is one obvious screw on the throttle body that i fiddled with but ended up putting back to factory setting as it did not change anything. Haven't looked any deeper yet. I was giving it a few miles to see what happens, but it is no better at 85 miles.
Hopefully this can be sorted out . i ordered mine last night so it's going to be a couple weekes before I can fiddle with mine. what dose it idle at. how dose it react when you going down the road and you give it a bunch of throttle quickly. I wonder if lifan will come out with a tuner for these efi models. or some software for a laptop to tune it or someone figures out how to hack the pcm. because if not we are probably stuck with how it came since there will be no way to adjust anything. I'm suspecting what your experiencing has something to do with the tune. and the idle is probably set in the computer untill someone figures out how to hack it we are probly stuck with what we got. Not saying the tune is deffinuntly the cause. but I would suspect that to be the most likely. as even Japanese an European bikes can have simular issues when new. and it usaly the factory tune. if mine acts the same way its probly the tune. iif not it could be something mechanical