View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 01:03 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat67 View Post
Did you have the fill the shock with Nitrogen? If so how many lbs?
That might be the missing ingredient. My shock arrived with zero paperwork or info, literally a shock in a padded plastic bag. I asked for advice from others as to which way up it goes in the bike, seller was like zero help with basic questions and zero help with my shock . So made a claim with Ali , who i must say were quick with a response and gave me the option of a full refund if i would send it back to China (i would pay shipping )( maybe so they could sell it to the next poor guy? ). or a partial refund if i kept it. I took the later option as i did not feel like dismantling the bike again and chasing a "we never got your shock scenario "

There is a plug on one end of the shock that could be the nitrogen refill port but i don't have any stuff to even do such a think anyway.

The big problem with my shock is the rebound clicker can just be spun around and around in either direction with maybe 3 clicks total in one full rotation every now and then.

I plan on stripping the shock down and cut it open if necessary to see what's in it and how the rebound clicker is supposed to work , I will post pics of course so people can see on this site.