View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 03:50 AM   #1

Hello from Illinois. First china bike!

Hi everyone! So I ordered a vader off Amazon and everything is swell so far. The bike came a week or so after ordering and everything looked great, atleast to my standard. Bike hade a few scratches but nothing I can't look over. I ended up putting a mikuni vm22 carb and adjustable intake manifold, Zoom exhaust (honda monkey), handlebars/grips, levers, end bar mirrors, led turn signals, honda grom fender eliminator, and taillight.
So the other night I was riding and the backlight to my speedometer/odometer started shorting out. Ok no big deal I'll just get it home and see what's up, already after I had fixed the speed sensor. Took it apart and found a capacitor that was the culprit. After fixing the issue I turned the bike on, while doing so I had pushed the CLR and MODE buttons at the same time while it was booting up. The display gave me a code saying E1 c-2560 and on the lower right corner gave a number 1. I can change these but didn't in fear of messing anything up.. anyone have insight on what this might be? Hopefully the pictures show up ok.
Attached Images