View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 09:20 PM   #6

RX3 trip

Wedoit -

I didn't consider stopping to see folks, but now that you mention that, I will consider that. I did not realize the famous MEGADAN is there in NE. Sweet.

I will have to reach out to 2LZ when I am in CA and see if we can meet.

IDAHO: Oh man, I would love to. This orgignal trip just stopping at the places I have planned in CA are alot. That is what is taking the most stuff is the CA leg of the trip. Then a few places in Utah. I have family in Southern ID and would love to get there. Its a little further north, as my furthest north was Salt Lake. However, if i was able to figure a way to get to ID, then I would def get you on my travel.

You had me at 10-acres, eggs, and shop.

Glacier park is awesome, I did not have the planned for this trip. My intial thought was to do the SouthWest (CA, NV, UT, NM), then trip #2 do NW (OR, WA, MT, ID, etc). I will post here once I have things figured out more.

I am still figuing about the RX3 or a differnent bike. Its between a RX3 or a Royal Enfield INT650.

Cody, WY: I have been there when I was a kid. It would be great to get out there again.

Concealed: That is a good idea. I didn't really consider that.

Pepper Spray has been added to my list - thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedooit View Post
Hmmmmm, all I can say is wow! If you are in Nebraska, stop and see Megadan in Omaha, in CA 2LZ has an rx3 and stop and see him. If you get thru Idaho, we have ten acres, and a free shower, shop for maintenance, fresh farm eggs, delicious tomatoes, etc. Since I am originally from Montana, a trip thru Glacier park is gorgeous, and don't forget Yellowstone park. The Buffalo Bill museum in Cody, WY. is unbelievable, and a must see. Also, get your concealed firearms permit, and take some training. We have had wolves and cats come into our campsite. Pepper spray is also a must.

Moto Aventure ride 2020.

"If everyone is thinking the same thing, no one is thinking." Gen. Patton.

-2017 Suzuki SV650
-2015 BASHAN - STORM
Current mods: LED headlight & tail light, LED fog light, JT 428-130 chain, 47t rear sprocket, 4-fuse box, oil-cooler, CSC TT205 hand controls, 32" handlebars, aftermarket 295mm rear shock, digital speedo & tach, USB/12 volt accessory; painted flat-black.
-2005 Skyteam ST90 (sitting in pieces)
-2003 Buell Blast - SOLD