View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 09:50 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhonda View Post
I wrote partskit an email stating the issue and that I wanted a refund.
I actually got a phone call, they said they would see if they have all the misc parts that were missing and if they do, they will send them...if they don't they will refund me. Will just have to wait and see how that turns out.
I ordered the left side plastic trim piece that goes under the seat of my Hellcat from Partskit, they sent me the right side, I emailed them and about a week later they sent me another one, again it was the wrong one. I took a picture of the one I needed and copied and pasted their diagram with the correct part circled and about a week later I finally received the correct one. To their credit they never asked me to send back the other two so I have two extra right sides, which is a good thing because when I bought mine they were $7 plus shipping, now they are asking $40 for the same part! Kudos to them for taking care of their mistakes no questions asked, but I feel this is a high volume item so now they are price gouging. I could probably get a genuine Grom part for less.