Thread: My stable
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 02:45 AM   #4

My real name is Simon (I am also 'culcune' on ridingaz). There is a member here named Eddy (Eddyfx) who lives in Peoria, and we have briefly mentioned doing some rides, when the weather gets coooooler. (Although not too late in the season due to the very cold weather of the higher AZ altitudes). As we both have enduros, motorcycles will be our vehicles as well.

Some of the threads on ridingAZ discuss street-legalizing quads, and there is a minimum amount of equipment one needs to do so. There is a titling service in Phoenix that specializes in doing the registering of quads on your behalf for your convenience.

I don't want to invest too heavily in a quad (like my choice of bike to get back into riding) so Chinese quads are what I would consider.

If I am up for it (and also feel very confident that my bike is up for the challenge) I want to take a ride through the Navajo Nation. I lived up there for two years while working, and would like to ride a bike throughout the area. There are many dirt roads to take, and as I am pretty good with directions, I know where they will end up, as I have driven on them before.

But before I get ahead of myself, I need to get my 44-tooth rear sprocket on the bike and wait for the temp. to drop dramatically!!