Thread: ? about tires
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 10:39 PM   #24

Ok well I did find a place a local hole in the wall, a mom and pop type shop there main business is working on motorcycles they dont discriminate on brands. I knew they were there but never stopped in and should have. They do good work apparently from the reviews online and have fair prices. To make things even better they actually sale Chinese atv's, gokarts, scooters and bikes on the side. That surprised me because they never have any setting outside or signs. They just sold the last Hawk last week so I will have to wait until after the 4th to see one in person.

SO I am set if something comes up I cant handle. I am pretty good but no where as good as some of you guys. No way I could port a engine or do any tearing into a engine. Also electrical gives me a fit especially trying to find a short.

I will make some calls tomorrow to some different bike shops and use a different bike see if I cant get this tire size thing answered for good.

If I cant break the bead I use our small tractor and just ease the front wheel up on it. Works every-time. Works on atv tires too.