Thread: Hawk Talk
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 08:59 PM   #1091

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel Red Hunter View Post
I should have known. The only people who read this were those who knew all of this already. It is odd that new riders never seem to read things like this, but only show up with a cry from the wilderness for help. I still read every word I can find on every machine I've ever owned, because I don't like being bushwhacked by a problem I had never thought of. It would appear that logical and critical thinking is not taught in our schools anymore....ARH
Sometimes readers who know the subject matter, possibly out of interest in the material, identify minutiae that was not noticed the first time around. Skills and knowledge initially learned is by far nothing compared to the perfected form after many years.

Kind of like cramming for a test - A procedure that lends more towards work ethics than learning. You're not going to remember half of it after the test but the pain and suffering to get there burns in true appreciation the next time the subject rolls around. Something a millenial would never understand (I say that tongue in cheek but some truth to it I think).

Share the words, share the experiences. Share the love. Now I need a hug bad lol...