View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 06:38 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Working_ZS View Post
For the seat, I too have the Seat Concepts seat and recommend it. One thing to bear in mind regarding it however, is that the foam is firmer than stock, which is a good thing; the OEM foam literally puts you on the seat pan, but the Seat Concept seat also raises you up about an inch higher into the slipstream.
The stock seat's a little high for my stumpy legs as-is, so I was planning on getting the "narrow" seat, which they claim is the same seat height as the stock. I am assuming you got the "normal" seat, which raised you up an inch?

Quote:
I noticed this immediately after fitting mine and ended up buying one of those windscreen extenders that they sell on Amazon for about $30 US. This helps throw the turbulent air from the windscreen up over my helmet, cutting down on the wind noise, which even with earplugs, was bothersome to me.
Quite interested in getting one of those, or the custom windshield that Yoo in Thailand makes (or made? Last post seems to be about 2 years ago, so I don't know if that's still an option).