View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 08:30 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdavis View Post
I just purchased a BS 250 and I cannot register it in the state of Indiana because the bike has never been registered before it’s a 2016 so it’s technically brand new with only 300 miles on it but it was never ran through the BMV how do I go about registering it if they require me to have a bill of sales from the company even though I did not purchased the bike from the Company I purchased it from someone who owned it after the fact I have the origin certificate but that doesn’t seem to be good enough what do I do now...................... ......“ help please “......
If you'll do a search on here you should find a couple of work arounds that folks have used in the past....I just don't recall enough details but seems to me it entailed registering it in a couple of particular states ......getting your title and paperwork all back and then transferring into your state... Others will probably know better.

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song