View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 09:26 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshlaird View Post
Yeah I’m definitely not paying for the second freight company that’s supposed to get it here. It’s been sitting at that other terminal for about 5 days now and roadrunner doesn’t seem at all motivated to get it to me. So... who knows when/ if I’ll get it. They don’t want to pay another company to get it to me and gokartsusa is saying they (roadrunner) have to pay this other company to get it to me. So... that’s why I say when/ if. Roadrunner has no incentive to do this I don’t think. So there it sits.
If you paid for home delivery then gocartusa should do whatever it takes to make that happen and they should deal with the shipping company after. That's not your responsibility. I had a similar situation when I bought me Hawk and a UTV at the same time from APSCUSA. Both were coming out of the same warehouse. UTV got picked but the Hawk got left at the warehouse. For 2 days straight the shipper never showed up. I made one call to Don with APSCUSA (He wasn't very happy with them) and the bike got picked up that day by a different shipper and showed up the next day.

Be persistent with the dealer that it is not your fault there is a problem with the shipper. You paid to have it delivered to your door and is not your responsibility to see that it is delivered on time, its there responsibility.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel