View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 12:10 PM   #104

I have a plate coming from csc to look at, I have a great local steel supplier that can do cnc cutting, etc. I contacted jerry hawk, and he is as busy as we are. I don't want to intrude on any else here, and that is not my goal. What I might do is have one made and test it...since I don't have a hawk I might send one to jerry or megadan for approval. I really like jerrys design, just thot I could contribute here, somehow. There is a fellow on this site from Boise, that got a hawk, and I might see if that would fit his bike as well. OF COURSE, I hope I have some time as well, we have been so busy with work lately, a good thing, but frustrating. WE haven't had time to put any miles on the new BMS250!
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".