View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 10:27 PM   #2

Welcome to Chinariders Drew ! My advice is to wander over to the Dual Sport / Enduro Forum by using the Forum Jump drop down and look there, the engine in your Bike is basically the same as whats in the Hawk ,Apollo , etc.

I'm guessing if you don't want to get into internals until after the warranty expires then

you will be looking at carb / air filter mods and aftermarket exhaust , i have no experience with the 250 but i can tell you that replacing my stock carb and airbox on my Venom Motorsports Vader 125 along with an aftermarket exhaust did wonders for it .I did also change my stock ignition out to a "Racing" CDI ,coil and plug wire package but other than it eliminated the rev limiter i didn't notice much of a difference,maybe slightly snappier acceleration ,but in any case it wasnt hugely noticeable like the carb / intake / filter swap was, or the exhaust swap.

anyways hope this helps you some and again, welcome to Chinariders, there is a great Community here and everyone goes out of their way to be helpful i think you will like it here !
2020 Orion RXB250L