View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 09:45 AM   #16

I went and found the videos in different languages as you said. The FX5 sure has a high price point, and a different looking frame. Most of the riders in all the videos of course are younger, thinner, dudes, than the 210 lb of myself. and as megadan said in another post "since my giant self would look like a circus bear on a unicycle". So the FX5, 4400.00 plus shipping, plus duties, taxes, etc. well to the 5000.00 mark. I wonder what market they will target to sell quantities. The Orion bike, sure looks intriguing, weighing 158lbs. $959 delivered plus the carb, and plus the mod? Since they have dropped the price, I wonder if they have not been selling, or if something else is coming? Like you say a cow/camp bike or? If you dig up any more info, keep us posted. thanks.
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".