Thread: Hawk Talk
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 08:40 PM   #1084

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel Red Hunter View Post
I should have known. The only people who read this were those who knew all of this already. It is odd that new riders never seem to read things like this, but only show up with a cry from the wilderness for help. I still read every word I can find on every machine I've ever owned, because I don't like being bushwhacked by a problem I had never thought of. It would appear that logical and critical thinking is not taught in our schools anymore....ARH
No it isn't.... They are however taught to accept utter bs as gospel and to depend on others, meaning the boobs holding elected office, to solve all their problems. Who Needs shop classes in a throw away society. Be a good little consumer and charge a new one... Not me or mine. Hell I still plug my own tires.

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Last edited by dpl096; 05-07-2019 at 08:52 PM.