View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 04:12 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeeds262 View Post
All the wonderful smart knowledgeable peeps on this site please lend me your guidance. I’ve had the Hawk250 for about 6 months. I’ve done all the mods that you guys have posted and what not. I’ve got right at 5500 miles on her and until now nothing has went wrong. I’ve changed my oil every 300-500 miles. Used the good stuff. I’ve stayed on top of loose nuts and bolts. So when I went to change my oil this time m, holy cow you’d think the challenger took off inside there (bad joke sorry). There’s a good 3-4 oz of metal shavings and the only sign I have is I had a squealing type sound when under load without clutch pulled. It would go away in neutral or with clutch in. I’ve pulled the valve cover, the clutch cover the clutch basket, the starter and I’m currently peeping at the cylider walls and head of piston and still see nothing out of place. I will upload as many pics as I can. Any advice is much appreciated!!! Ohh and I’ve contacted Q9 where I purchased and the way to call back at normal bizz hours. Thing is that it’s my daily driver. My only wheels. Gotta get her right ASAP. Thanks again
Transmission bearing breaking up? Dont forget to clean out the centrifugal oil cleaner. Output shaft wiggly? Definatly bearing in the trans...ARH