View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 11:55 PM   #27

Advice from people who probably look at their phone and text etc.. while driving isn’t something I’m interested in. It seems 8 out of 10 drivers have a phone in their hand.

I know a guy who hit and killed a young lady a long time ago, his phone was shown to be active at the time of the wreck. He went to prison for a good long while, gets random hate mail from what obviously has to be her parents but I guarantee you he is hurting on the inside all these years about it every bit as much as they are.

When I was young my own father had racked up 4 DWI’s before a judge finally threw him in a short jail stay for the 5th one. I personally believe it should be a mandatory 6 months for the 1st offense. They arrest you, you bail out the next morning and come back later to bargain for lesser fines at the hearing. Small price to pay for what can way too easily cost some innocent person their life. When I hear guys bragg about their drunk driving routes or 1/2 stumbling to the car which is about every night here since I’m downtown I can only cringe.

Cell phones and alcohol are the 2 worst things to ever happen to the roads.
Bashan Storm: Ebay steel exhaust wrapped, folding shift lever, seat mod, vm26 carb, air pod, dual led scrambler headlamps, windshield mod, led brake/tail light, secondary led brake light (swingarm), Ebay 295mm rear shock, back up CDI (racing unknown), oil cooler, digital gauge cluster,