View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 11:29 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAT View Post
We you able to weight it? Curious to know what that would be. Also are the rims aluminum or steel?
Where the heck you I weigh it?! I will check on the rims, I’m not sure at the moment.

One other thing I forgot to mention was I thought the brakes worked very well. I have not changed brake fluid; current running stock brake fluid. The brakes were tight and effective.

In contrast, I found the brakes on the Enforcer I had to be weak and pretty spongy. I sold that bike and bought a Suzuki GS500F right after And was amazed at how much better the brakes felt. The Enforcer brakes were weak enough that they made me nervous. And, I did swap the stock fluid on that bike for Dot 4.

I feel the brakes on the Apollo feel normal for a bike, that is, tight and effective.

Feedback on the seat: much better for trail riding and dirt riding because it’s easier to get closer to the tank with your legs. I’m guessing the seat on the Enforcer and Hawk are probably more comfortable for a longer ride though, since their seats are larger, wider, and have more cushion to them. This seat is more firm and probably more set up for dirt riding. I’m guessing at this point because I’ve only risen this thing once.