Thread: 190cc Mini!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 10:35 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Look what 190cc beast that Pitster Pro is dragging out! When a 160cc engine swap is NOT enough...
Wow that little bike looks mean with such a big engine! I hope it can withsand the power as even going 55MPH feels fast on such a small bike. I wonder if the Pitster Pro engine in there is as powerful and has the same 4 valve style head you would get on the Daytona 190cc that Kronik sells? I was just looking at Kronikracing.com website and didn't realize how many different engines and parts they sell until I started clicking on all the different links they have to direct customers to the various types of products they have rather than having one giant list on one page. When I get my Vader that is currently being shipped to me now I want to eventually order a bigger engine from Kronik when I get used to the bike's limits and can afford the parts.
I don't know much about these bikes at all but to me it sure is an interesting idea to put a 190cc engine in something so light because then you get something that is very responsive and fun to ride if it's frame, suspension, brakes, steering etc. (and rider!) can handle the power.

"Life's too short not to enjoy it-So's my China Bike!"-Me