View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 11:12 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelJunkie94 View Post
Someone new to China bikes, obviously is going to be new to a chinabike forum. That is peculiar? I can't believe I'm having to prove I'm not a salesbot.

I had several critiques if you took time to read the entire review, seems like you have a diminished capacity to interpret or you are forming an opinion without reading.

I am not sponsored or making a sell, this IS an honest review. TX has been great, not sure why they have such a bad rap (exclusively on this site). I've read several of the "poor" reviews and many were really poorly formed.

Chris (TX Sales Rep)
was not trying to target or negate what you said i have been a member for about 2 years now just havent posted alot and i like to read comments and feed back almost daily and have seen that txpowersports has had alot of negitive feedback but that doesnt mean they havent come back around and stepped up the game i just was skeptical.
18 csc tt250 / foam filter mod, amazon exhaust, mikunki carb, 47tooth sprocket, o ring chain, stereo system, amsoil oil, honda 10w fork oil, tusk bars and brush guards.... more to come