View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 12:58 PM   #3

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrowRides View Post
I haven't changed too much plastic yet , but i can tell you that a OEM Grom Gen2 front fender definitely fits a Gen2 Vader .BizMoto or MotoJimbo over on YouTube ( i forget which it was but they are easily found by search ) completely replaced every bit of plastic on a Gen1 ( same as a 2014/15 Grom ) Vader with OEM Grom plastics and did not mention any fitment issues .

The only Grom clone models that might have issues using Grom plastics is the ones that have the "Ducati clone" bodywork ,since there is no Grom that looks like that.
There are , however certainly Chinese Grom clones that look exactly like the Gen 1 ( 2014-15 ) Grom, and like the Gen2 Grom ( 2016 to present). The key thing is to make sure you are ordering Gen1 or Gen2 bodywork , i ordered a Gen1 OEM Grom seat but it will NOT fit my Gen2Vader - my own fault , i should have ordered one that fit the Gen 2 bodywork .

So, if your Hellcat isnt that Ducati looking design, with the trellis frame pieces on the side, then Grom pieces will definitely work , if you make sure to order the Gen1 or Gen2 style you need. If you have the Ducati copy version, i really dont know what might fit ,if anything maybe front fender .
Everything RedCrow said!

If you do have a Razkull / Ducati clone...Ice Bear Little Monster (PMZ125-2) plastics are a direct swap for the Razkull & vice versa, along w/ Venom x21r / x21rs (which are just rebranded Boom Lil Duc's BD125-8) for anyone wondering. I must say though, you get what you pay for. SSR Razkull plastics are made so much better than Ice Bear. But 1/2 the price.

If you're looking for OEM Grom style plastics for those bikes, that will set ya back a lot, bikebandit.com. I believe msx125accessories.com also has pieces but they'll be aftermarket. Some carbon fiber pieces are sick!

Not sure why you might need plastics if you just got your bike but if you're looking to mess around and paint or whatever and want cheap plastics for a GEN 1 style body check out Partskit.com under TaoTao Hellcat 125.
https://partskit.com/product/search/...lastic%20Parts