View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 02:42 PM   #1

Want to return after a 2 year hiatus

Hi Everyone...long story short, I had a Hawk/Enforcer 2 years ago for a very short time. I sold it after owning it for about 3 months, and I've regretted it ever since. I sold it to get a street bike, but I've since sold that too. I haven't had a bike for about 2 years now.

I'd like to get back into the world of a dual sport China bike. I remember this online community as being very welcoming and helpful. Since I've been gone from this "world" for about 2 years, I was hoping to get some tips and advice about what to get and what's new.

I was searching around online and saw that Apollo has a super-motard style bike now. That seemed like a pretty nice bike, and I know that the Apollo bikes have generally received positive reviews.

Has anything changed or improved on the Hawk in the past 2 years? Any new developments?

Are there new models that I should be considering?

I purchased my bike (2 years ago) from Don at ASPUSA (or something like that; I can't remember the name of it). I was a fine transaction without any problems. Are there any vendors I should avoid? Any good recommendations?

Thanks for any advice you can give me and I look forward to hearing your feedback.