Thread: $5895 for RX4
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 08:40 PM   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Working_ZS View Post
Based on what CSC has said and from the fact that the top rack fits both bikes, I'm going to go out on a short limb here and say that the pannier racks are also common, and can be swapped between bikes. So you can, more likely than not, pull your TourFella racks off of your RX3 and stick them on your RX4. Then you just need to purchase the side case. I'm not sure that you can get just one side case though, from what I see on the hard luggage page they have the TourFella cases split up as a separate top case and then the two side cases, each option being $250 a piece.

Myself, I am leaning towards reinstalling the resin side cases on my RX3 and switching the TourFellas over to the RX4. I've installed the RX3 top case on my TT250, so I will probably buy the new larger RX4 resin top case for the RX3, to give it a full luggage complement.
The RX4 ass end is all the same as the RX3 so each type of rack system interchanges but not mixed together.
RX3 & 4 tourfelle rack and cases are the same and I am 99% sure RX3 & 4 resin cases and racks are the same.
Just can't mix resin with tourfella without some mods if at all.

I can supply the ali style or Tourfella rear top box if that is something someone needs just shipping gets a bit expensive I suspect