View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 11:35 PM   #3

You will want to get another carb and definitely a pipe too. ,and a Uni style air filter of course . If the bike has less than 500 miles on it , be aware that these things really do pick up on performance once they get 300-500 miles on them and everything has a chance to seat / seal / wear in , my Vader easily picked up 5mph on the top from when it was new .
If you have already put a 17 tooth front on, i 'd add the carb, pipe, and filter first and wait on the 500 mile break in mark before i changed the rear sprocket - I'm not saying their isn't a tad more top end speed to be had by changing the rear gear ,but depending on your size and weight it's likely to be minimal , the issue being the final drive gearing will get so high that you are going to run out of horsepower required to pull those real high geared sprockets.

There are several threads on the Forum about what carb works and what exhausts will fit without major problems ,so take your time and read up on it so you only spend the money once . All that said, welcome to the Forum , Chinariders has a great community and always try to help in any way possible.
2020 Orion RXB250L