View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 12:26 PM   #79

Send a message via AIM to PorterzCustomz
wow.. this is too funny.. I just noticed that you signed up.. This is good though, maybe we can finally deal with this in a courtroom type setting?

So I guess your buddie " motohillbilly " did not get his new bike from your store, why do you think that is? Hmm.. maybe because you don't really sell GY'5? You can't deny that you put ads up for them, everyone on here saw them.

I made payment, then 3-4 days after you filed a non payment strike against me with ebay then later on after I get the wrong bike you follow up with this threat..

"WE ARE THE NUMBER #1 ON THE INTERNET
AND WE DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU PUTTING UNTRUTHFUL STATEMENTS ABOUT US AND IF YOU CONTINUE THIS WE WILL
CONTACT OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT"

You told me that all of the customers that file reports against you are "crazy" Do you have a habit of putting your customers down like this?

LETS LOOK AT THE EMAIL'S YOUR WIFE SENT ME

" Eric I spoke with our shipping dept. about this bike and was told that it is
manufactured at the same time,so saying it is a 2006 is incorrect, that the
only difference in this bike are the brakes, the color and it is shaped a
little different but as far as expense goes this is actually a more expensive bike but I wasn't even going to go into with you because you have been impossible to deal with."

I am done

"Eric
you are way too much trouble and unreasonable. Dirt bikes do not have to
have titles. So we have a bill of sale,this is the last conversation I will have with you. Have a nice life."

"I have not received one single message from you since I spoke with you
Friday. I can not say anything about the other departments. It isn't
our company who can not arrange a pick up deliver at the same time. The
freight companies have to empty there trucks in the morning and pick up in the evening. They don't work where the drive around all day picking up
and delivering at the same time. They don't work that way. I wish they did
it would make my life easier."

"Yes we may have 31 complaints against us with the BBB due to the
fact we sell to over a million consumers. I would say 31 to a million isn't
too bad."

I can forward the emails if anyone wants a copy to voch for the authenticity.

PS: I need a new battery, as seen in the fist picture I sent you, the acid had leaked out therefore it was un-useable. I am tired of using the kick starter!! Make sure if you send one you have a tracking number.

PSS: Thanks for coming on here, lets see what we can do to make this right.

Thanks!! - Porterz