Thread: Boom sr3 125cc
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 11:35 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrowRides View Post
I love the Zs190 swap, i really do and have plans to do it, that 5th gear is just too sweet to pass up, and of course the extra power.That said, I'm really so pleased with the power from changing sprockets, carb, pipe ,intake and CDI sets that I just am not in as huge a rush as i was to garbage can what essentially is a brand new engine that does what i need it to do . ,I think I am going to sort out a swingarm and ride a complete summer before I do the 190 thing ,i got my Vader in late last summer and by the time i really got thru assembling it and did a lot of mods , I only got a little riding in ,then we got Hurricane Michael'd, and after we somewhat recovered from that it had turned too cold/rainy to ride much.

I still have a ton more parts/mods to install already here just got to make the time to get on them.
So on a grom with a Kepspeed swingarm (one with needle bearings instead of rubber bushing) is awesome. There's no slop. It's pretty nice.

I'm probably going to do the rear set, zs190, swingarm, and rear sprocket all at once since everything will be off. lol