View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 04:25 PM   #798

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanca View Post
Hello friends, tomorrow I will send my seat to an upholster and will modify it to have more cushion and to avoid the seat as it is now to keep pushing me to the front.
This is causing discomfort and also my feet are not well aligned to the pegs.
I will send pics once it is done.
The price will be $17.50.
Wow, I like the look of that big flat butt place. Sitting in the stock wedge sucks. Sounds from your post above you have the same problem with the stock seat as me--being forced forward isn't a smashing good thing. Apologies for the pun, but that's about as nice as I can describe the torture. Also, with just a few centimeters of comfortable forward and backward movement and three sets of foot pegs the angles of my hips and knees can be varied quite a bit, allowing significantly longer periods between stops because so much less pain. Growing old makes all the old injuries hurt.

What would shipping be there and back to US of A? Would you be willing for me to send you my seat, have it done like yours, then ship it back? How much would you charge for the bother assuming you can get another done for $17.50? You should at least get a bottle of Ron Zacapa Centenario to relax after pleasant rides on your new seat, no?