View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 04:57 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruces View Post
Did you pay with a credit card ? Hi
Yeah a debit card. As far as I know the most I could do is contest the transfer but I actually got something, so I don't know how that works.. Any legal strategy would end up with you trying to file a lawsuit against a Chinese company which is a big waste of time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 View Post
RPS handles the warranty directly and not the dealer. Some dealers will handle it and contact RPS for you. I understand your frustration but a word of advise. If you handle this in calm manner you will get more accomplished. Threatening emails and calls will only make matter worse and they will avoid you like the plague. The two minor issues I had with my hawk were taken care of quickly. I emailed the dealer with pictures and within an hour someone from RPS called me to confirm what part I needed and received then in about a week. This was about two months after I bought it. Good luck, and hope for the best.
As far as Q9, I'm sure they have no clue that you received a used bike. As you stated in another thread it came from TXpowersports and that's a whole different issue. Azhule can fill you in on those jokers. That bike should of came directly from RPS warehouse.
As Bruces stated. If you paid with a Credit card I would contact them and get a refund.
Everything sent to date has been passive and polite which makes it more obnoxious..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Rider View Post
I'm not following your original post. did you buy the bike from them knowing it was wrecked/used?
No I paid the $1,240 for the new one and got what is in OP..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Oh man, culcune. That's really horrible news. I think folks in the past have had really good luck with Q9. This story does have the smell of "Azhule Pt II".

Dualsport, I hope you get this worked out sooner than later.
The people at 972-242-1143(what is on therps.net) say they have nothing to do with Q9 sales or warranties... Others here are saying they immediately got parts shipped from therps after buying from Q9.. Q9 says if they ship you a damaged engine it's not covered by a *engine parts warranty* that you actually paid extra for..

"Free one Year Engine Parts Warranty - $119.95 Value"

Again,,, I never got a single response to emails, and the one time I talked to one of the service reps on the phone was immedietly told them shipping me a broken engine isn't covered by the "engine parts warranty" I paid them for..

They basically sold me scrap metal and there is nothing I can do but go buy another engine, basically from them again since it's the same company..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
Dualsport, at least if it all goes pear-shaped, the parts are not terribly expensive to buy online. I know that sucks, but you'll be able to get it together and ride.
Yeah $499.99 for a crate engine is exceptionally good, but I paid for a new bike and warranty just two weeks ago and it's annoying what type of people typically end up selling these Chinese bikes.. You're also filling TXPowersports pockets if you buy it and they are the source of all the _dump and deny_ cases..

Last edited by DualSport; 10-23-2018 at 05:28 PM.