View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 09:36 AM   #8

Hello Everyone
On this issue of MCO/MSO.....One thing people need to realize here is the {average Joe or Jane} doesn't want to be responsible for anything today. They just buy on-line and blame everyone but themselves for every outcome that happens. They didn't assemble it correctly, I can't get it registered/titled, I can't get parts, the warranty etc. etc. NewEnglandTrails is exactly correct, people need to become responsible before any of this gets better. We do need a thread for this purpose. I have seen complaints about xxx.motorsports also, and I'm not downing anyone here, but why/what is the complaint? Is the complaint legitimate or not? so on and so forth. The person looking to purchase Should be Responsible for their actions all of them. They need to find out everything about the registration of any Vehicle they want to purchase in Their State!

{Example: Ohio Law says that every street legal vehicle Must be Titled. Ohio Law says that Since July 1, 1999, Every New Sale of any Off-Road Vehicle ATV or Dirtbike, Must be Titled in the purchasers name, except for complete utility vehicles.} Over 80% of the people that come in my shop do not know the laws in Ohio and they live here.

On the other issue of the Seller...Is this guy being Honest? and how is someone to know? Anyone can build a website today and sell anything they want just about! PolygonFla has a Great Point, Call the company {During their business hours!} if they answer the phone make sure they answer every and all of your questions correctly! Make sure they know the difference between What a Titled/Registered vehicle is and the MCO/MSO, a lot of these companies don't know and don't care. They just leave it up to the End User {the customer} after the purchase is made and too bad for them one the purchase is final. The credit card is a Great idea....that's how I received some of my money back. I was a SunL Dealer couldn't get parts at all and filed against them through my credit card company.
I hope that this helps.

Bruce
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net