View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 04:05 PM   #11

wiring

the basic wiring of an atv ,,, when make or year.... does not really matter if you have some common sense..... locate the wire at the plug .. see the position and follow it to the other end.. if you can not follow and figure that out... then someone will have to come and hold your hand... take it to a shop... or find a guy who fixes these... there are a lot of people who work on them and understand them... the people just can not figure out how to find them... I have been selling these for 10 years... advertise locally ... on kijiji... face book... and people say where do you advertise....???? I know a lot of people are not into these until they get one... then it is help me help me... they know ebay & amazon... then they wait the parts for the sme price.... but want to come and buy it for that... ???? people!!!!! manuals do not do any good to a lot of people who think it will tell them how to fix it blow by blow... youtube videos will tell you that if you can work a youtube video... people post problems on this site with no info as to what kind of unit .. the prpblem... and what have you tried.... and what answers.. ok.. it is hard to help some people....!!! check your local CRAIGSLIST FOR HELP OR KIJIJI or some other source.... a lot of recreation supply places tell people .. to see me.. and give out my number,,