View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 08:26 PM   #6

Here is my current “wrongler “ ,it’s an ‘88 with a swapped in 1995 4 litre ,a swapped 1995 tub ,currently running 31” rubber with some junk clapped out lift springs .I bought it like this last year ,and have not messed with anything on it other than I put the hardtop and full doors on it so I can leave it in the lane behind my shed ( it came with a brand new complete bestop soft top ,soft half doors ,hard half doors ) I was worried the punks will either steal the Jeep or mess with the soft top in general .
My plans for it are I am swapping in a cj dash ,cj grille ,and I will fab up some tube fenders ,and figure out a suspension I can live with ,but generally I am building it up like a late 70’s cj and would like to build it up as a golden eagle or another late 70’s special edition .I hated them as a kid ,but have built 103 topless Jeeps to date ,so I want to try something different for me .Sorry for the dark pictures ,there’s really nothing special about it other than the tub is solid ,the frame is solid ,and I bought it real cheap .
Attached Images