View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 09:02 AM   #9

Culcune,

Culcune,
oh come on man, now your just being YOU !
I jump the Db all the time, it can handle some jumping , and CERTAINLY the Viva 250 can handle even more....Have you ever rode the Viva 250 ? That's what I thought !!!

I watched the World Championships of the basically X-Games the other night, you know, airiel jumps, lift off jumping, etc, etc .
Ricky Charmichal took a face full of brake lever on his high jump landing of 35 ft' tall, was very cool, didn't land it well, but the blood was cool. He is pretty awsome for a rider .
That being said, YOUR RIGHT ( you heard me admit that here first you guys , gals , Culcune is right ? ) you shouldn't perform those kinda astronomical feats on these China bikes, but some small jumps are just fine, even twenty footers with soft landings on the Viva are just fine . Don't be throwing my little SUNL 125 into this China thing compaired to the Viva Culcune, they aint in the same class whatsoever . The Viva 250 is a nice bike . Crappy carburetor and air SPONGE ( filter ) , but the rest of the bike is pretty stout, even compaired to Japanese bikes, especially the frames . They are massive with excellent welds , swingarms are the same . Please feel free if your in my neck of the woods to come test ride mine . I don't want you trying to break it of course, but I do want you to be real about the jumping opinion thing . Are you saying that my little Loncin shouldn't be jumped either ? Poo poo on that ! BS on that , and a big thumbs down on your opinion if that is the case .

I recommend not going to TT if you don't want to hear about abuse of these bikes and how crappy they are . There will always be stupid people doing stupid things to these bikes, but jumping them is ok in moderation on the right China bikes . I would never jump the SUNL more than 10 foot long by 5 ft. high, never. Anything more and it would break , especially with me on it . The Viva, well, it can handle allot more.

Cheers, put up your dukes man

Kelly5150 out

I am not trying to make a Silk Purse out of my Sows Ear ( the Viva compaired to a KTM ) here, but some jumping is just fine man .