View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 06:29 PM   #28

The kiddo and I almost died twice today... by the same dumb ace lady... within a few seconds of each event...

First time... driving in my own lane, speed limit is 45 mph, this blue chevy car almost rear ends us going well over the speed limit (probably 65+ mph), changed lanes almost side swiping us, then slams on her brakes realizing there is traffic in that lane only going 35 getting ready to turn into Walmart... she instantly forces her way into my lane ignoring my horn and we have to go into oncoming traffic to (hopefully) avoid a long day of headaches...

Lucky for me there was a small "shared turn lane" that no one was using (I seen this well before the incident happened... always be aware of your surroundings!)... I was in my tuned up Forester XT with ~280 awhp... I floor it, we fly past the little chevy, I merge in front of her and slam on my brakes to get back in line and not rear end the truck that was originally in front of us... forcing the dumb lady in the chevy to slam on her brakes after trying to now box us out...

This is where I really get pissy... the lady that forced us into doing all that sh**... leans over and starts digging for something down in the passenger foot area, she picks up her cell phone... waves it at us and mouths "I'm calling the cops a$$hole!"...

I wave at her, my son gave her a "thumbs up and a wave goodbye" and we go about our business up the mountain leaving that little chevy in the dust...

Several miles down the road what do I see... that same little chevy finally catching back up speeding up the mountain, brights flashing, then giving me a "your #1 sign" with one hand and what looked like trying to film us with her cell phone in the other hand...

All I have to say is...

WTF is wrong with people?!?

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.