View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 11:13 AM   #18

I had an absolutely horrible Shipping experience with the Carrier Venom Motorsports used to ship my Vader ,I couldn't really be angry with Venom as the problems were the Carriers .Well, I sort of still was because that is the Carrier they choose to use but I understood that mine was a very unusual occurrence ,as evidenced by the generally stellar reviews of Venom motorsports here at chinariders.
What I'm getting at , is it is a damn shame that businesses can be so negatively affected by Carriers and so often are .That's why FamilyGoKarts post makes so much sense, if what was working begins to not work, you have to take action.It's tough for me to figure out how a Corporate Account with a Carrier isn't taken more seriously on the Trucking Co.'s end , you have got gauranteed business and to throw it away by consistent under performance is just nuts ,maybe the trucking co.'s have so much business that they just don't care but even so I can't see it as being a sustainable business model ,I expressed to Venom that when it comes time to renew that deal with their primary Carrier my case be presented as an example of just what they don't need happening to their reputation via a third party . I imagine it is tough enough already to meet expectations as a Dealer without having to take black eyes over issues the Carrier caused and not the Dealer themselves.,and that is what happens a lot, the Dealer is roasted over Carrier failures.
2020 Orion RXB250L