View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 10:07 PM   #1

Public Service Announcement: Keep Your Balls Lubed!

Do you have problems getting your motor running like I do?

I feel the need to post this so that everyone is aware of a severe issue that can affect any of us. Now some who are experienced may already be aware of this issue, but many of us aren't. We are all at risk of having dry balls!

Don't fear though, because I've found a solution that will help everyone. What should we do to keep our balls from drying out? Quite simple. we all need to lube our holes!

I found that a good spray lube like WD-40 Silicone works well. My can has that small hose on the end of it and it fit nicely into my hole. I'm sure it will fit in yours too. Just takes a nice little squirt. You'll want to work it around a little bit to get everything loosened up though.

That's not what I did though. I happened to have some marine grease in the garage. I got a small bit of that on my finger and then used that to gently fill my hole with grease. After that, just as with the spray lube, I worked it around a bit.

If you will all follow these easy instructions, I can assure you that none of us will ever have dry balls again, and you won't have ANY problem getting your motor running!

For reference, I'm including a picture showing where to find your hole. sorry it's not a high def picture, as I know many of you would like to zoom in closely to see my hole, but just use your imagination and I'm sure you will see clearly enough.

Here you go......

Attached Images