View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 08:11 AM   #7

Air compressor mod for aux switch

Here is detailed pics of aux switch #2 hooked up to a semi permanent air compressor. so now no matter where i am i can deflate, inflate, fix a flat and even help other riders if they need a compressor. and best thing is i dont have to get it out and hook it up its ready to go with a flip of a switch. first thing i did even before the compressor mod was to upgrade to a pod filter and that freed up my airbox to be used as something else. I epoxied a cap to the hole from where the intake pipe was attached. Then removed filter after that i added a slime 40001 motorcycle tire inflator which just happens to fit right in place of filter. Then screw top back on after fishing the inflator hose and power cord threw top opening. clipped the long power wire and attached better waterproof connectors to aux wire. The hose itself wasnt long enough to reach the wheels so i added a hose extender. to make it even easier i added a quick attach tip and added an adapter to fit the hose to the connector. (i also ordered a inline pressure gauge from china but hasnt arrived yet. below are pics and links to where i got them. Oh ya and my daughter Piper makes an appearance in a pic always trying to help daddy out
Attached Images

2015 CSC TT250

-Ebay exhaust
-Exhaust wrap
-Wingsmoto Air bent filter (POD)
-Outerwears prefilter for POD
-CSC jets 115 and 40
-15 weight front fork oil
-47 tooth JTR269.47 rear sprocket
-JT 428 HDR (128 link) Heavy Duty Drive Chain
-LED tail light bulb
-Auxbeam LEDF-S2 headlight bulb