View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 03:15 PM   #14

glad to hear you got your money back aah yes ,just make sure its not a provisional credit unles you know how they work, i have had some an been tempted one or 2 x for doing outside of ebay but did not ,yes ebay frowns on that ,your bank should get it back for you

sometimes banks will quote front you the money a provisional credit ,meens they are fronting you the money they later take it back,i had something happpen with sears an returned item a lawn mower ,an it was $500.00 a credit ,the bank did not tell me it was a credit from them, i just thought sears had give my money back ,then 30 days later the bank took there money back ,an i ended up with an over drawn account ,how embarrasing it was ,i got my $30.00 fees back couse they never explained how it worked ,but yes thought i would tell you that too. yes lesson learned for me too ,,so make sure they are not waiting to get your money back still from this person ,

if it was fraud they may not do it like that,your bank that is ,should be your money to spend

if you make a dispute with your bank it could be they just lend the money ,i feel like it was just a good set up by the bank,got to have book on how they operate these days,

I would have rather just waited another 2 weeks to get the money from sears,sears is moving to the small town stores they call them ,all else is order online with them in most places now