View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 08:01 PM   #5

BigDuke, the TT is surprisingly comfortable. I’m 5’10”ish with a 32” inseam and 180 lbs. I can sit flat footed. When I first got it, I put over 1000 miles on it in 6 weeks. Each ride I’d go 2-3 hours, putting on 100-150 miles and never got sore or tired and I’m an old fart with not much butt meat. Recently, I did add an Air Hawk seat pad just because I had one.
I own a 2016 BMW R1200R which I love. But since getting the TT, that’s all I ride because it’s so much fun. Last weekend I did a knarly, rocky, rutted, steep, hilly 70 mile off road adventure. The TT took everything in stride and I came home unscathed and happy. There were some very rocky downhill sections and the low gearing, light weight, nimble handling made them easy.
To date, nothing has broken or fallen off. It’s completely stock except for the Apollo Heat Grips and the luggage rack that CSC installed prior to shipping. I highly recommend both of those options.
Servicing is super easy. Oil change and simple valve adjustment is all that is needed. I did that at 500 and 1000 miles.
The bike arrived in perfect condition and all I had to do was screw on the mirrors, fire it up (it came with gas in it) and ride away. CSC is great to work with and make you feel like you’re their only customer.