View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 11:11 AM   #6

[QUOTE=RedCrowRides;284733]
One of the few exceptions is Venom who is doing business like a REAL legit Dealer and business

yes one of my thread mention me buying four 2017 x20's at $999 ea delivered. they are good quality for the most part and non consistent on similar issues like wiring. i am happy with this experience so far but never put myself in very risky situation to turn them quickly. i have purchased 6 chondas from them this yr. happy every time! they have good communication and honesty.

i see they discontinued 2017 models and now known as 2018 models.
prob should be writing this in that sub and not here, but there really isnt a smart market out there to buy these already modded(well besides csc)but no cheaper market. if you buy one stock it will run but not to its potential. peeps see my price, then google it for less. they go less route. there just isnt cheap market for someone fixing these up like they should be running them, or peeps like to experience it themselves.
as far as investing? it will take lots of time to establish clientele. backing up these chondas as stock and peeps assume its turnkey ready 24-7 365 would be a nightmare. i am not making anything on my adventure besides experience. me getting free self taught lessons on carbs is worth it alone. once mastered enough to feel good about them opens up a lot more option for used bike market for me in buying them from novice peeps that cant work on them.....knowing is half the battle!