View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 02:15 PM   #3

Follow up and final post. , AVOID Speed Works Motor Sports . They were briefly on EBay as user Speedworks01 and sold several ATV's , one of which was to me. Enough Claims were then filed against them for Ebay to delist them due to non - delivery.They have a FaceBook page and are still apparently trying to swindle people .I am lucky enough to have been completely covered by the Ebay Buyer Protection Program so I will eventually get my money back ( 30 days or so ) but in the meantime I don't have money to buy from a different Dealer ,so I will have at least a months delay , and then shipping time etc after that once i order from a different Supplier.,so a great part of my summer i looked forward to riding with, will be over. I'm so angry and disappointed at this point i have decided to forgo getting a Sport ATV at all ,and now plan to just get a Vader from Venom., unfortunately Venom does not carry a 250cc ATV Sport or Race type and I am sooooo done with sketchy and shady Dealers I'll just go with the Vader because i have 100% confidence in Venom due to reviews here as well as after having spoke to them on the phone.