View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 09:13 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by katoranger View Post
Have you tried Craigslist/Kijiji for some used 17" wheels and tires? That bolt pattern was common to all the older Chevy/Dodge/Ford well into the 2000s. Ford changed to metric for the 1999 Super Duty trucks. Chevy and Dodge didn't change until much later. One think to confirm is the center hole to make sure it will clear the axle.

Have not checked lately. Best bet would be watching for Dodge and Chevy rims as they generally have larger center holes. Chevy went to metric around 2011 iirc. Think it is just dodge only that uses the 8 x 6.5 pattern still. There is a second gen ram wheel on the rear axle currently. I will try that one first to see if there is still some 16" wheel options. Baring that i will look on Kijiji. Problem with that is i am in oil country so the prices for stuff like that is still a bit retarded.
'80 Honda XL185S
'76 Yamaha DT250C dual sport
Baja Wilderness Trail 250
'07 Honda Shadow 750 Areo Trike
'01 Harley Davidson Softail Deuce
Polaris Magnum 425 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyj812 View Post
You can't pin this one on me, my wife is still mad at me. I don't need your wife mad at me too. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Disclaimer: The above post by 2LZ is in no way the view of this site, other members or Bruce's llama. It is the opinion of 2LZ and 2LZ alone. ;-)