View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 12:00 PM   #1

So annoyed and frustrated (APSCUSA) Bashan Storm

Hello guys my storm still never came in and I NEVER once got a shipping date or tracking info like I was promised almost a month ago, I have been patient but I dont know what else I can do. I have called about 4-5 times already, just to get told the same thing....."we will email you tomorrow with shipping we promise" to "I think it already shipped im just waiting for confirmation" to "I think Don is actually working on tracking emails right now". What the heck is going on, if anyone can help out at all please let me know what else I can do. As I type this msg, I actually just got an email saying my order is processing BUT I have ordered almost a month ago. Did anyone have major complications and a lack of whats going on? again, yes i know they have problems with the shipper blah blahh but why cant these stores just tell consumers hey, we have ran into trouble please give us a few weeks to even give you a tracking number. It is terrible to keep telling someone over and over "alright tomorrow it will ship" then you call a week later and they say "alright tomorrow it will ship" ive had it.