View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 04:22 PM   #4

yup sounds like its starving for air there is a ton videos motochees has on you tube for the hawks one of air box mod ,other of the carb up jet ,check out all the videos,an if you dont trust yourself to work on the carb ,then find friend knows about carbs that can help,mu biggest thing i plan to learn id more about the carbs on these bikes,but yes they are starving for air from china the shark is same engine an carb

these bikes need many upgrades that cost like under 300.00 but make the bike run much better ,an make them much more reliable from what i have seen most videos are on the hawk 250 though,so make a list first for me is the air box mod allows more air to the carb ,then the adjusting it properly,those 2 should be done first then all the others they are hear like a better chain too,swing arm greace fork oil brake fluid,then full exhaust an a few other things on my list ,i would say the carb getting more air #1 or to lean ,i just plan to drive mine easy as do each upgrade to it ,over the next month or so